Hazard: I want to deactivate the video technology, and I hope these things from Messi and Ronaldo

Min menu

Pages

🔥🔥 latest news 🔥🔥

Hazard: I want to deactivate the video technology, and I hope these things from Messi and Ronaldo

 


The star of the Belgian international Real Madrid team, Eden Hazard, appeared in an interview with the "RTBF" channel, on the sidelines of his 30th birthday, on Thursday.



Hazard said in his speech: "My feeling when I was 30 years old? The same feeling at the age of 28 or 29, I have started to grow old, but I still feel young, this is the most important."



He added: "The 3 most prominent moments in your career? My first match with Lille, my first match with Chelsea, my first match with Real Madrid, a new club, a new tournament, you cannot forget that."



He continued: "Something you can get Zidane? Its quality, although I also have the quality, but its quality is better, something you can get from Messi?"


Something I can inherit from Cristiano Ronaldo? His thirst for victory, his thirst for titles, and his constant desire to score. "



He continued: "If I have the ability to change a rule in football? I will definitely cancel the video technology, take away a lot of football fun and emotions, we record and then wonder what will happen. Well she corrects a lot of mistakes, but injustice is also part of the beauty of football." ".



He added, "Will you remain a footballer until the age of 35? I do not know, at the end of my contract I will be 33 years old, and we will see if my body will leave me alone, if I accumulate injuries, I will not remain a player until the age of 35."

reaction:

Comments