Lewandowski: I can invite Messi and Ronaldo to my table!

Min menu

Pages

🔥🔥 latest news 🔥🔥

Lewandowski: I can invite Messi and Ronaldo to my table!

 


Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski joked that he could now "invite" Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo to his "table" after he was awarded FIFA's Best Player.



"Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have sat at the same table, at the top, for a very long time," said Lewandowski in an interview from the French newspaper "France Football".



He added, "I cannot imagine myself beside them in this point of view. If I take the numbers for this year and even the previous numbers, I think that I am very good in terms of performance and goals scored."



He concluded, "It is difficult to sit with Messi and Ronaldo at the same table because they have been at the top for a long time, but I think I can invite them to eat at my home."

reaction:

Comments