Ronaldo: I don't know what will happen in the future, and this is my biggest dream

Min menu

Pages

🔥🔥 latest news 🔥🔥

Ronaldo: I don't know what will happen in the future, and this is my biggest dream

 


Juventus international football star Cristiano Ronaldo admitted that winning the World Cup with the Portuguese national team was his "biggest dream", as he won many titles with clubs as well as with the national team.



Ronaldo said in his speech: "I feel fine and in a wonderful moment, but I do not know what will happen in the future, I live in the present and this moment, I am happy, and I am having a wonderful time."



"I am still in great shape and at the top, I hope to play for many years, but I never know what will happen, this is football and we do not know what the future holds for us," he added.



"My goal is to have a very bright future. We won Euro 2016 and we have to maintain our level. Now we want to win the World Cup, everything is possible in football, but we must be realistic," he added.



He continued: "My dream is to win. With Portugal I won two titles, including the Nations League, and now I want to win the World Cup. I won titles in every club I went to. The World Cup is my biggest dream."



He concluded: "I always talk to young people and give advice and say to them: Enjoy the moment, because we never know what will happen in the future, anything can happen in your life, in your family, you should enjoy the moment."

reaction:

Comments